Sunday, June 1, 2008

Ninth Grade!

Ninth grade has gone by so fast. I honestly can't believe we are done with Junior High School. It doesn't really seem like we completed all four terms yet. I swear we are only half way through the year. But it's over. Crazy. This year has been great. I've met a ton of new friends and I've learned so much. I'm glad I rose to challenges this year, it has really made me a better person. Honors Enlgish was one of those challenges I took upon myself this year. At first I didn't think too much of it. The reading was a little challenging for me, but that's normal. Everything else seemed just fine. The assignments weren't too hard and as for the blogs, I was pretty good at getting them done on time. But as the year went on, everthing seemed to get harder for me. I started getting really behind on the reading, and I started missing a couple blogs and discussion boards every once in a while. And most of us know, that once you get behind it's really hard to get caught back up. Well, it was for me at least. I guess I just got really caught up in other things. Since Honors Enlgish wasn't a class that I was being forced to do, it was kind of just getting pushed down father and father on my priorities list. I know that there were times that I really, really wanted to just be done with it. I was ready to be done. But only having a couple weeks left in the class, why quit now? After all the work I had done, I wasn't going to just let it all go at the very end. So i'm really glad that I stuck with it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am glad that you stuck to Honors English. It was a challenge for me to. You are a wonderful person. thank you for being nice to me. I am glad that I was able to get to know you a little more. Have a fun summer!