Sunday, September 30, 2007

Homecoming Dinner

Well I know what your all thinking... You went to homecoming? No I didn't, my older brother did. He went last night with this girl named Ashley, and that's basically all I know about her. But that's ok, she's cute and I'm sure my brother chose wisely. I hope. Anyway, my brother and he's friends decided instead of going to some fancy resturaunt and pay a lot of money, they decided to make our house a fancy resturaunt. And guess who got the job of being a waitress...me. Yes, me. At first I didn't think it'd be too fun, I mean giving up my friends on a saturday night for a serving people in tuxedos. Wasn't too excited to tell ya the truth. But as they night went on, it got better. Well, to get ready for this dinner we had to clean the house like CRAZY... it wasn't too fun, cleaning all day while the person your cleaning for is out having a great time. Didn't make me too happy, but what can i say? I'm a good sister. So when all the cleaning was done, we started cooking. We made mormon potatoes and Steak. They were delicious Ü. When my dad asked when he should start cooking the steaks, my brother said, "Don't worry about it, i'm sure they'll be late anyway." Boy, was he wrong about that. He left to go get his date at about Seven and about two minutes after he left, the other dates arrived. So we let them in and had pretty much an awkward conversation with 6 teenagers we had never met in our lives. But my brother did finally return with his date, only twenty minutes late may I add. Anyway, all in all, serving them was kinda fun. Listening to their conversations was even funnier. There was this one kid that just was very RANDOM. He was hilarious. It probably wasn't very good of me to easedrop but hey, I got a good laugh. Ü So I had a fun night, I guess, just in a different sort of way!

1 comment:

MRT said...

I'm thinking when you go to homecoming in a couple years somebody is going to owe you a favor.