Sunday, September 30, 2007

FLYING!

Well, my last blog didn't quite make up five hundred words, so i'm going to make up for it in this blog. So on thursday night, I had a ton of homework. But I didn't care that night. If you read my blog from last week I told you about how i went flying... well I went again on Thursday. It was a blast. My uncle has some way to get a deal so he called us up and we went. Yeah it wasn't too smart of an idea seeing how I had the most homework I've had all year that night but, hey, I thought it was worth it. This time since I had already been through the beginning stages, they started to teach me some tricks. I actually got it to where I could fly by myself, and I started to turn in circles and go up and down. It was way fun. The only bad part about it was, when the instructor guy was helping me, he acidentally cut my lip with his fingernail. It was pretty funny, but it kinda hurt at the same time.

When we were all done, I thought we were going home cause it was already 8 o'clock and i hadn't started any of my homework yet, but I came to find out we had to stop at the mall, which would be fine with me any other day, to get my brother a tie for his homecoming dance on saturday. Well long story short, on our way to the mall we took the wrong road so we had to turn around, then by the time we got there my brother talked forever with his friend that works at the mall, he actually bought me two shirts though, (I liked that part Ü) then finally we went home, we got there at about 9:30. And the rest is history, literally, and math and a little of english. I'm sure there was other subjects too, but I can't remember them. It's my fault for having so much homework but doing the iFLY thing was totally worth it!

No comments: