Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day

Mothers are amazing, don't you think? They do so much for everybody. I don't know what I would do without my mother. She is so helpful and loving to everyone, especially my family. She is always willing to help others out, and to have fun. She's smart, funny, and just has a great personality. She is loved by everyone, and is always getting compliments. She's told she looks way young for her age (she likes that compliment), and is always complimented on her entire appearance. From her hair all the way down to what shoes she is wearing. She works so hard to help support my family. She really does work like crazy, and we appreciate her. Her and my dad both work full time. She leaves for work as I leave for school, and she returns late each evening around 7:30-8:00ish, depending on how busy she is. She works for a company called JDClark & Company as an accountant. She is also one that likes to just kick back and have some fun whenever she can. She loves to take vacations, and just spend time with her friends and family. She loves to try new things all the time, even if we have to force her into trying some things (like big rollercoasters). She always gives into our peer pressure and ends up having a great time. She's very supportive of our family. She calls herself "A Proud Momma", because of all the things that her children have accomplished. She loves cheering us on at soccer games, gymnastics meets, football games, and all the other stuff our family does. She loves to see our family all together, especially when we all love eachother. She loves everything about our church, and our neighborhood. She is currently the second counselor in the Beehives, and she really loves it. She enjoys being with kids, and working with them. Her favorite is little babies. She loves them so much, and is always wanting to hold one that is nearby. And once she gets one, she never likes to give them up. My mom is an amazing volleyball player, and we tease her for playing on an "old lady league". She actually works out every week, kind of crazy huh? All around my my is just an amazing lady and mother. I love her so much, and I honestly don't know what I would do without her. She is seriously one of my favorite role models in life and I look up to her so much!

I decided to write this blog about mothers, but as you can see kind of turned out almost like a letter to my mom. It's all her instead of mothers in particular. But that's ok, she's that amazing that she deserves an entire blog dedicated to her. And your guy's mothers should too! It's Mother's Day! Don't forget to tell you mom how much you love her and all that other stuff. Oh and by the way, Happy Mother's Day Mom! I love you! I forgot to put that at the end up there Ü

No comments: