Sunday, October 7, 2007

My Hero

Here's a poem I wrote a while ago, I don't know if it would count for one of those poetry contests we have to enter for this class, but I'll find out. Well anyway, it's call MY HERO and I wrote it myself. So here it goes:

My Hero

This world has many heroes, some you know by name.
Some you've never heard of and some with lots of fame...
But out of all the heroes that this world has ever had.
There's not one I admire more than that guy that I call dad.

Perhaps he's not as famous as those other guys you know,
But he's everything and so much more than those ones the T.V. shows.
He keeps his word, it's good as gold. On him you can depend.
He's honest and he's loyal too. He's also a good friend.

So when you hear about a hero and the great things that they've done.
It reminds me of my father, he is my favorite one!

2 comments:

Panda Girl said...

Wow that is a great poem!!!!!!! :D

Brownie Lover said...

Ya Brittney you know I have always loved that poem! I decided I might give it to my dad for Father's Day! Ha ha :)