Sunday, November 18, 2007

Can You Say Party?

Ok, well last sunday was actually my sister's eleventh birthday. She was so excited to finally be eleven. Well, being eleven now, she definately had to have a party. She had it this last friday night, at about 7:30. On Friday after school, well during school, I went with some of my friends to the Layton football game. It was really fun, but it was sad that they lost. But oh well, they did better than they have in a LONG time. Anyway, when I got dropped off at home from the game, I convinced two of my friends to stay with me til about midnight. Because, as far as I knew, I was supposed to help my mom out with my sister's 7-8 friend party. Well, when my friends and I got home that friday night. We not only opened the door for 8 people, it was more like 30. Literally. My sister had invited 30 people to her eleventh birthday party. 30!!! It was crazy, and it only got worse, her party was a "sleepover". It was a long night I'll just leave it at that. I had to get at about 8 the next morning (and that's early for a saturday) and those girls were not helping me with my beauty sleep. Just kidding, but they were pretty loud. Well, that was my friday night for you, right there. A layton game, and a Party with 30 eleven-year olds. Fun stuff, let me tell ya.

No comments: