Sunday, December 2, 2007

Christmas!

Do you realize how close it is to christmas? I am so excited! I love Christmas it really is one of my favorite times of the year. I love all the happy things it brings. Like for instance Christmas lights. Don't you love it when you see christmas lights? Doesn't it almost put a smile on your face? It does to me. Especially when it's early into the holiday and there's not many out. That way it's just a normal day, driving around to where ever your going, but instead of seeing just a ton of ordinary houses, there's a few with bright lights and decorations all over them. I love it. I also love to go see the lights at the Latyon Park, or at Temple Square. Another thing I love about christmas is the music. I don't know if your like me or not but I love christmas music, even if it is during thanksgiving. It just always seems to put me in a happy mood. Yeah, there's a couple songs that just get really, really annoying. But most of them I could just listen to all the time. I love it when my mom puts christmas music on in our house, like on saturdays when were cleaning all day. It's pretty much just fun to listen to. Gifts of course are fun to get around christmas, but what I really like doing is giving the gifts. Especially anonymously. I love the feeling of when I'm making the brownie's to take around, or shopping for somebody else, that feeling of just... I don't even know how to explain it. It just makes me feel really good and happy. It's pretty much the same feeling as when your serving someone else. You know that feeling when you know your doing something good for someone else who really needs it? I don't know if you know what I'm talking about, but that's ok. Another thing about Christmas is that everyone is just happy. Except for those few people who like to be screwges. Other than that, most people are more friendly than normal during the holdiday season. Like when your shopping and your checking out, the cashier normally says "Merry Christmas" and just has a big smile on their face. Normally it's more like "Thanks, come again." said as dully as possible. And everybody is so kind to eachother like with neighbor gifts and stuff. I just love Christmas all together and I hope you guys do too!

No comments: