Sunday, October 7, 2007

Laundry...

I hate the laundry. I hate it so bad. It is one of the worst chores to do. It goes along with the dishes and vaccuuming and sweeping and moping. Believe me, that list could go on. Well, anyway, back to hating laundry. This is how it goes in our family. Someone puts a load in, someone else folds it. Does it happen that way? NO. It goes more like this: I put a load in, I fold it. My sister puts a load in. I fold it. My brother puts a load in. I fold it. Mom finds the laundry not done, I get yelled at and then have to go do it. Do you see why I hate the laundry. Half the time my sister is nice and helps me out, but the other half... it's all me. It really annoys me. I wish we could just invent something that washed, dried, and folded our laundry for us. Then it could put it away too. That way whenever I go into my closet all my clothes are there clean to choose from. Wouldn't that be nice? I would love that, if somebody ever invents something like that, i'm buying it. I don't care how much it costs. It would definately make life a whole lot of a heck easier. Well it will right now. But watch if it ever were to come out, i'll be a mother by then, and all the laundry will be done by my kids, so it still wouldn't help me out. Oh well. Maybe I could wish upon a star? haha just kidding.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I hate laundry too. But it isnt as bad as putting clothes away!

MRT said...

Fabulous voice! You sound just like my own kid! Although, in our house, my wife won't let anyone else do the washing part of the laundry because she doesn't trust some of us to wash all the colors together in the correct temperature. This may have something to do with the fact that after the last time I did laundry, all the underwear in the entire house was pink. Hmmm... Maybe there's a strategy for you in there somewhere???